By Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond
Lonely Planet: The world's prime go back and forth consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Trans-Siberian Railway is your passport to the main proper, updated suggestion on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries wait for you. Get to understand your fellow passengers or simply gaze throughout the window on the unfurling panorama, gawk at Moscow's Kremlin or glimpse Lake Baikal, Russia's sacred sea; all together with your relied on trip better half. Get to the guts of the Trans-Siberian Railway and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Trans-Siberian Railway trip Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like an area, keeping off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobile numbers, web pages, transit assistance, costs
- Honest experiences for all budgets - consuming, slumbering, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra lucrative go back and forth adventure - the historical past of the railway, background of Siberian trip, Russian tradition & food, Mongolian tradition & food, chinese language tradition & food, landscapes & natural world
- Over 60 maps
- Covers Moscow, St Petersburg Beijing, the Trans-Siberian, Trans-Mongolian, Trans-Manchurian and Baikal-Amur Mainline routes and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Trans-Siberian Railway, our so much finished advisor to the Trans-Siberian Railway, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for a advisor all in favour of Russia or China? try out Lonely Planet's Russia guide or China consultant for a entire examine these kinds of nations need to supply; Discover China, a photo-rich advisor to the country's most well liked sights; or Pocket Beijing, a handy-sized advisor inquisitive about the can't-miss points of interest for a fast journey
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond, Greg Bloom, Marc Di Duca, Anthony Haywood, Michael Kohn, Shawn Low, Tom Masters, Daniel McCrohan, Leonid Ragozin, Regis St Louis, Mara Vorhees
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's major commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a committed visitor neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition permits curious visitors to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.