By Lonely Planet, Kerry Christiani, Marc Di Duca, Anthony Haywood
Author note: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Anthony Haywood, Kerry Christiani and Marc Di Duca.
Publish 12 months note: First released 2010. 2010 version was once written by way of Anthony Haywood, Caroline Sieg
Lonely Planet Vienna is your passport to the entire so much correct and updated recommendation on what to work out, what to bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Nibble your method alongside the industry stands of the Naschmarkt, twirl at heady heights at the Prater ferris wheel, then think about imperial extra in Schloss Schonbrunn; all along with your relied on trip spouse. Get to the center of Vienna and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Vienna commute Guide:
• Full-colour maps and photographs throughout
• Highlights and itineraries exhibit you the best solution to tailor your journey on your personal own wishes and interests
• Insider tips prevent time and cash, and assist you get round like an area, heading off crowds and bother spots
• Essential information at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web pages, transit tips, and prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - together with consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, and hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights provide you with a richer and extra lucrative commute adventure – together with artwork, tune, structure, opera, background, etiquette, espresso tradition, delicacies, cinema, literature, and more.
• Free, handy pull-out Vienna map (included in print version), plus over 35 color maps
• beneficial positive factors – together with Walking excursions, Museum Floorplans and Day Trips
• Coverage of Hofburg, Stephensdom & the historical Centre, Karlsplatz & round Naschmarkt, The Museum District & Neubau, Schloss Belvedere, Schloss Schonbrunn and more
eBook Features: (Best considered on capsule devices)
• Zoom-in maps and pictures deliver all of it up shut and in larger detail
• Downloadable PDF and offline maps allow you to remain offline to prevent roaming and information charges
• Seamlessly turn among pages
• simply navigate and leap easily among maps and reviews
• quick seek services get you to what you wish and wish to see
• Use bookmarks that will help you shoot again to key pages in a flash
• stopover at the internet sites of our ideas by means of touching embedded links
• including notes with the faucet of a finger bargains the way to personalise your guidebook experience
• in-built dictionary to translate unexpected languages and decode site-specific neighborhood terms
'Lonely Planet publications are, effortlessly, like no other.' – New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in each traveller's palms. It's on cell phones. It's on the web. It's all over, and it's telling complete generations of individuals easy methods to commute the world.' - Fairfax Media
About Lonely Planet:
Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's major trip advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on the earth, in addition to an award-winning site, a collection of cellular and electronic commute items, and a devoted vacationer neighborhood. Lonely Planet's challenge is to allow curious visitors to adventure the area and to actually get to the guts of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' selection Awards 2012
2013 winner in favourite go back and forth advisor category