By Lonely Planet, China Williams, Celeste Brash
Lonely Planet: The world's best shuttle consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a Shoestring is your passport to the main correct, up to date recommendation on what to pass, what hidden discoveries watch for you, and the way to optimise your finances for a longer continental journey. event the magic of the temples of Angkor at sunrise, adventure Asia's colonial earlier within the steamy port island of Penang, or dangle ten on vintage Bali surf breaks; all together with your relied on commute better half. Get to the guts of Southeast Asia and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Southeast Asia on a Shoestring Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider suggestions to retailer money and time and get round like a neighborhood, heading off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web content, transit counsel, costs
- Budget-oriented thoughts with sincere reviews - consuming, napping, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra lucrative commute adventure - heritage, temples, food, actions, landscapes
- More than two hundred maps
- Covers Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste and Vietnam
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet's Southeast Asia on a Shoestring is ideal for either exploring best points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for only a few of the locations incorporated during this advisor? fee out the appropriate Lonely Planet vacation spot publications, our so much finished publications that disguise locations' best points of interest and offbeat reviews, or try out our photo-rich Discover sequence publications, which specialize in locations' preferred sights.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, China Williams, Greg Bloom, Celeste Brash, Simon Richmond, Iain Stewart, Ryan Ver Berkmoes and Richard Waters.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's major shuttle media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a devoted traveler neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious travelers to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas within which they locate themselves.